Warehouse Inventory Credit Project (Tanzania and Malawi)
AMIS is working in rural Tanzania to help small farmers double their incomes. Increasing farmer’s income means more money for better housing, for food and for growing more and better crops. Now, if the food supply is interrupted, people do not need to starve.
Cumisec Investments (PVT) Ltd., Zimbabwe
AMIS InterAg, working with Cumisec Investments (PVT) Ltd., our Zimbabwe company, is financing the purchase of lots of 1000 broiler chickens. Obtained as day old chicks, over the next 5 weeks the birds grow to weigh 2kg ready for sale as meat birds into the local market. This cycle is repeated every two weeks for a continuous supply to the market.
We’ve helped dozens of companies realize their projects
All it takes is one simple phone call or email to see how we can help get your project off the ground.
AMIS specialists have worked with:
- International Development Agencies,
- Private Companies,
- Government Ministries and Departments, and
- Educational Institutions
at the national and regional level in key areas of the world.
- Common Fund for Commodities, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- European Union, Brussels
- Dutch Trust Fund, The Hague, Netherlands
- Ministry of Agrarian Policy, Kiev, Ukraine
- Ukraine Grain Association, Kiev, Ukraine
- Ukraine Bread Inspection, Cherkasy and Donetzk Oblasts, Ukraine
- Samara Oblast Ministry of Agriculture and Food, Samara, Russian Federation
- Management and Agribusiness Academy of Russia, Kosino, Moscow Oblast, Russian Federation
- Samara State Agricultural Academy, Ust-Kinel, Samara Oblast, Russian Federation
- Agriculture Commodity Exchange for Africa (ACE) – Malawi
- National Association of Smallholder Farmers (NASFAM) – Malawi
- United Republic of Tanzania Ministry of Industry Trade and Marketing, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Tanzanian Warehouse Licensing Board, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Ethiopian Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Ermineskin Tribal Enterprises Ltd.
- Canadian International Development Agency, Ottawa, Canada
- Canadian Grain Commission, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- University of Calgary Gorbachev Foundation, Calgary, Alberta
- Olds College, Olds, Alberta
Kyrgyzstan, Central Asia
- Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
- Ministry of Education, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
- National Agrarian University, Biskek, Kyrgyz Republic
- Issyk-kul State University, Karokol, Kyrgyz Republic